freeguitarvideos.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel by Mariah Carey : CD releasd on 9/29/2009



Imperfections in the eye of the beholder. They can be seen as flaws, or the qualities that make us human - and we strive to be better people in search of a perfection that we know can never be achieved. In the thirteen songs from her new album fascinating, imperfect memories of an angel, Mariah Carey explores aspects of our shared humanity, with a rare depth, honesty and open heart. It is one of the strongest statements in his long career, distinguished.

The theme of the reports is love in all its stages in our lives. Experiencing the first time. Losing. Recalling its most painful moments, and also his most innocence and joy. Longing for her. Learn from it. Growing as a result of its deep power. Find again and be grateful for a great gift. And finally, be humble, full of wonder and elevated mysterious ways of love. In that sense, and more, Memories is a comprehensive, immensely satisfying journey.

"Every song is like an intimate conversation or a private diary entry," Carey says of the album. "Many of the songs reflect specific, different moments of my life. Other films were inspired by the real events that happened to me, or stories from friends who told me about the experiences they have suffered." With one exception, Carey wrote and produced the album in collaboration with The-Dream and Tricky Stewart. The trio shared a sense of what is clearly inspired memories should be. Sinuous grooves and instantly memorable melodies flow from track to track, while the ingenuity and the intimacy of the lyrics to create the feel of a friend talking to another. As well defined, since each song is played with the beautiful memories and consistency of a classic, from start to finish album.

"My main goal was to work with people who could work with it without sounding redundant or stale," says Carey. "In my opinion, Tricky is one of the most underrated major producers out there right now. I liked working with him. And I especially liked writing with The-Dream, basically because we both love to have fun with lyrics and melodies, and we Re is also able to get more serious in more songs. There is a particular sense of freedom I feel when we write together - though that make the stay in the studio all night until you are ready to kill me LOL! "

Memory is the compelling first single "Obsessed," which is accompanied by a video directed by Brett Ratner (Rush Hour trilogy) in which Carey plays both the glamorous star and his fan stalker. Like the video, song's lyrics combine devastating humiliation ( "Last Man on Earth still could not get this") with humor ( "See through you like you're Bathin in Windex"). The No-Nonsense "Up Out My Face", sees a similar caustic humor, the dismissal of a former lover farewell, "When I break, break, kid." "It's a final" delivers a similar message on the end of an affair: "When is gone, is gone." "Standing O" with its irresistible chorus, sarcastically applauding a former husband because his signature achievement: "You played that I loved you more." "Know Betcha Gon '" provides the karmic revenge for a capricious lover, but, again, the intelligent lyrics ( "segment on Oprah Winfrey's all true, true / Barbara Walters of 20/20 really, really") to promote a smile in the midst of the pain.

The ballad "HATEU", meanwhile, is the singer on life following a break and longing for the time loss and regret turns into anger cleaning. But the title of the song does not necessarily stand on what you think it might. "HATEU is the first song I wrote for the album," Carey says, "and that's having a typical emotional distress."

Always a singer with a brilliant technique extraordinary vocal range, Carey rises to new heights in this topic. "I sing a melody appellant in the upper register of my voice, not an improvisation, but an integral part of the hook of the song," she says. "That's not something I've done before, and listening back to it, reminded me of how Minnie Riperton used his superior record in his song 'Lovin' You." I thought how ironic that the song is called `Lovin 'You "and my song is called` HATEU '- and that both the maximum use "whistle register" as an important part of the melody. So it's a kind of homage to Minnie Riperton, a tribute to her since she has been so influential in my style of singing. "

In a note to tender, the nostalgic "Bling Candy" wonderfully evokes the happy realm of young love ( "Rings, name plates that you gave me / sweet cakes, is the ring he had bling candy / And you were my world ") while" Inseparable "pains of a love that ended badly for reasons that seem impossible to understand. "More Than Just Friends" floats off into a fantasy of what could become a casual relationship ( "We are constantly in your picture I paint like Picasso / Love Me Down until you hit the top of the soprano!"). "Ribbon" and "impossible" fainting with happiness and thanksgiving for the redeeming love has returned to make life richer. "You made the impossible," Carey sings. "You took my love."

Memoirs of an imperfect angel ends with a spectacularly powerful interpretation of the gospel abroad beautiful ballad "I Want to Know What Love Is". It raises the voice of Mariah Carey in the sky as a moving chorus makes it clear that the search for love is as close as any human being is never divine.

Which brings us back to the angel of the album title. "I had written a song called` Imperfect ' "says Carey," but failed to be included on the album. The lyrics of that song to address the fact that the world is so much pressure on us - especially women -- - to be perfect and look a certain way, and that is impossible, because nobody is perfect. Only God is perfect. I know I've tried to be a good person, but I'm definitely no angel! "

"But then I put this album together and decided to give it a name an angel imperfect memories," he concludes, "I remembered Minnie Riperton album that contained" Lovin 'You' was called Perfect Angel. So I thought in many ways it was meant to be. "


Song Listings :
Disc: 1
1. Betcha Gon' Know (the prologue)
2. Obsessed
3. H.A.T.E.U.
4. Candy Bling
5. Ribbon
6. Inseparable
7. Standing O
8. It's A Wrap
9. Up Out My Face
10. Up Out My Face (the reprise)
Disc: 2
1. Obsessed Remixes (Cahill Radio Mix)
2. Obsessed Remixes (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Radio Edit)
3. Obsessed Remixes (Jump Smokers Radio Edit)
4. Obsessed Remixes (Friscia and Lamboy Radio Mix)
5. Obsessed Video (single version)
6. Obsessed Video-remix featuring Gucci Mane

Buy new Mariah Carey CD Album

No comments:

Post a Comment