freeguitarvideos.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fly Me To The Moon...The Great American Songbook Volume V by Rod Stewart : CD released on 10/19/2010



Introducing 5th chapter of chart-topping, multi-platinum album series. An all new collection of American classics, it is Rod Stewart's most danceable Songbook yet. Truly possessing one of the most distinctive and interpretive voices in music, on Fly Me To The Moon... The Great American Songbook, Volume V, he lends his signature vocals to such classics as: "That Old Black Magic", "Beyond The Sea", "I've Got You Under My Skin", and more. The album was produced by Clive Davis and Richard Perry.

Song Listings :
1. That Old Black Magic
2. Beyond the Sea
3. I ve Got You Under My Skin
4. What A Difference A Day Makes
5. I Get A Kick Out Of You
6. I ve Got the World on a String
7. Love Me Or Leave Me
8. My Foolish Heart
9. September In The Rain
10. Fly Me To The Moon
11. Sunny Side Of The Street
12. Moon River

Best Buy Fly Me To The Moon.... The Great American Songbook Volume V CD from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment