freeguitarvideos.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Junky Star by Ryan Bingham : CD released on August 31, 2010

From the Artist
"None of us need a hit single or be famous rock stars," he concludes. "Just to be able to make a living playing music and not having to work an eight to five job digging holes makes me feel fortunate enough. I see so many kids living on the street or going off to Afghanistan, so I don't feel comfortable saying I'd been down any tougher road. I'm just another person out here trying to make it."

Song Listings :
1. The Poet
2. The Wandering
3. Strange Feelin' In The Air
4. Junky Star
5. Depression
6. Hallelujah
7. Yesterday's Blues
8. Direction Of The Wind
9. Lay My Head On The Rail
10. Hard Worn Trail
11. Self-Righteous Wall
12. All Choked Up Again

Best Buy Junky Star by Ryan Bingham Album

No comments:

Post a Comment