freeguitarvideos.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Dreamed A Dream by Susan Boyle : CD released on 11/23/2009


Inspiration and Breathtaking, "I dreamed a dream" is the highly anticipated album of a global phenomenon whose dream has come true.

She captured the hearts of millions and became a YouTube phenomenon worldwide with over 300 million hits. An inspiration for those who have a dream, the talent of Susan Boyle presented his impressive debut album. Susan surprised the world with her powerful voice of cardiac arrest when he entered the stage of Britain's Got Talent. Now, with a beautiful and diverse album that will, once again, challenging preconceptions. I dream, album, designed by internationally acclaimed producer Steve Mac, demonstrates musical ability, Susan Boyle extensive. With their signature songs, 'I Dreamed a Dream' and 'Cry Me a River "The album also includes an unforgettable version of the Rolling Stones" Wild Horses "by Madonna,' you'll see,` The Monkees Daydream Believer "and" Who I was born to be "an original recording written for Susan. Susan enthused, "It was my greatest ambition to release an album and finally I have achieved. This incredible journey has helped me find my own identity and fulfill my desire. Happiness is not there for anyone who dares to dream."

Song Listings :
1. Wild Horses
2. I Dreamed A Dream
3. Cry Me A River
4. How Great Thou ARt
5. You'll See
6. Daydream Believer
7. Up To The Mountain
8. Amazing Grace
9. Who I Was Born To Be
10. Proud
11. The End of The World
12. Silent Night

Susan Boyle Story & CD Album Details

No comments:

Post a Comment